Exhaust/mufflers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Ok I wanna hear from my street guys what kinda setup u runnin. Im trying to decide on muffler since the exhaust is dumped before the axle. I am looking for one with a mild rumble but not super loud. Mine wasnt bad till i cut it back now its extremely loud. I have no desire for flowmaster or glasspacks

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2

J-Dub

Underdog Performance
Reaction score
I've been trying to figure out what exhaust to run as well. I'm probably gonna do some LTs, 2.5" piping to dual 18" Magnaflow Bullets and possibly go out both sides before the tire with staggered tips. I'm in a V6 so I'm trying to keep some rumble. (Cam will help with that once it's in)

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Im gonna do shorties and have it crosover near the tailshaft the n to the muffler to dump

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2

J-Dub

Underdog Performance
Reaction score
The longer bullets sound SO good. Have you looked into those?

Luke

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I would use some kind of magnaflow.

I had a di/do 18" on my 89 when it had the 350. Sounded pretty good for an old anchor with no power.

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I am also looking at a new muffler. I am looking at either a Magnaflow performance or XL muffler or a Borla Pro XS

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
stacks?

lol kidding... i'm in the same boat. when i went to 5/7 and cut my tail pipes off, i get wicked drone at highway speeds (remember i don't have overdrive)... i'm wanting something with less drone, my bullets aren't loud.. just more drone than i want.

Bearcat91

CRASH
Reaction score
I have mine exit out the side and I only scrape on my stupid steep drive way/curb. And its my y pipe that scrapes. How ever since one of my hangers broke it scrapes a lot!