Exhaust/mufflers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bearcat91

CRASH
Reaction score
hey Geoff do you have trouble with your side exit dirtying up your rear wheel? I'm thinking of doing a side exit on mine

Sent from my static android
I have not how ever I did have a guy from one of the its meets bring to my attention that with the location of my exhaust its always blowing exhaust and moisture on the tire :shrug: Idk if its an issue but they look fine to me

MaveRankus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
In the market for a new muffler too. I keep hearing Spintech but not sure which one to get. Who is putting it on for you?

2000CCSB

CrewCab Stalker
Reaction score
I would use some kind of magnaflow.

I had a 18" di/do on my 89 when it had the 350. Sounded pretty good for an old anchor with no power.
sorry you left the door open I just kicked it off it's hinges :D:hidesbehindsofa:

I've read that the flowmaster delta series have a lot less drone. though I'm not a huge fan of flowmaster anymore they might be worth looking into ad maybe you can learn what to look for in design of other mufflers for low drone.
has anyone seen any recent reviews on the dynomax VT??

Last edited:

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
In the market for a new muffler too. I keep hearing Spintech but not sure which one to get. Who is putting it on for you?

Or blacks exhuast or becks. I was supposed to meet keivin black today but didnt make it

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2