Exhaust clip request PLEASE!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
i wish i could get you a sound clip, my old truck was dumped before the rear axle but it had a gutted muffler and 4inch pipe all the way back with a 3"y pipe and shoties

my current truck i dont know what mufflers but it has custom made shorties 3.5 y pipe, 3.5 pipe all the way to the back with duals out by the hitch.

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
Thanks for the comments guys, I did try to watch the video but it says it's a private video.

what he said ^^

Instead of Private, make it an "unlisted" then it will work. Private is when only other youtube members of your choice can view it, unlisted is when only people with the link can watch it. IOW they can't google "exhaust clip" and find this.

Bearcat91

CRASH
Reaction score
mine had hooker shortys and 3in y pipe, no cat, 3 in pipe to thrush weld turned down...kinda close haha

You must be registered for see images attach

Bearcat91

CRASH
Reaction score
Thanks! miss it dearly haha at the end is not exhaust popping, camera rubbed up against something. it does pop when engine braking though..and i like it haha

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I had dumped exhaust on my 95 Tahoe stock headers and y-pipe with cat, cut off the stock muffler and back part of tail pipe welded a cherry bomb pro muffler in and dumped it right before the rear end, it sounded great was loud as hell, but the drone sucked couldnt have a convo

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Bearcat91

CRASH
Reaction score
i can see that droneing since your "cab" is the whole thing haha mine was dumped and angle out maybe 6 inches behind the cab and wasnt too bad

Lonestarstunner

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's how my lil brother's truck is, he has Edlebrock mid-length headers into the factory y-pipe with gutted cats, ran into 2 single chamber Flows, and they are dumped before the rear axle. It sounds great, but the droan is rediculous. When it was all fresh you couldn't talk to someone that was only 6 inches away from you. Now that it's broke in, it's not nearly as bad but still loud as hell.

Bearcat91

CRASH
Reaction score
i dove 30 miles home open headers and then around town till i got it to the exhaust shop haha so its hard to complain about drone after that!

Lonestarstunner

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Finally got the muffler I wanted and welded it up, it sounds great! Exactly what I was shooting for, and the end result is Flowtech shorties, stock y - pipe with cats, and a dual in /dual out 50 series 2 chamber, and it's dumped before the rear axle but angled out about 45 degrees either way to help dissipate the drone. And it works too