Exhaust clip request PLEASE!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lonestarstunner

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok guys, I'm looking for an exhaust clip of anyone who has shorty headers, stock y-pipe and cats, with stock pipes, and has a dual in/dual out muffler, that is dumped before the rear wheels. I have Flowtech shorty headers on stock exhaust, I don't want to run true duals out the back, and every where I look I find most guys run pipes and tips all the way out. I appreciate the help guys.

Lonestarstunner

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Really guys, nobody has this setup at all? Shorty headers, stock y - pipe with cats, and a dual in /dual out muffler, that is dumped?

Lonestarstunner

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok well thanks anyways. Appearantly everybody on this forum has LT's and true duals...............

Lonestarstunner

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Vortec, but yes Sierra, I've YouTube'd it several times and used the search bar without any luck.

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
Wish I could Help My Sierra Has Edelbrock shorty, With true duals, No Y pipe, Just cats and mufflers, hidden out the back in each corner. And My Yukon has mandrel bent True duals out the back.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
wish I could help my current truck has stock everything except a single in single out flowmaster 40 dumped.... my old truck had the same setup your asking for except it had tailpipes out the back with 4x24 inch tips

Sent from my static android

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
My old 89:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMiMdIGL7Q0

Little hollow because of the camera mic.

350, Y pipe, Magnaflow high flow cat, single 3" to the Cherry bomb elite, full tailpipe.

Not exactly what you were looking for, but a large single can works just as well (better actually) than the double in double out stuff....

Last edited:

Lonestarstunner

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the comments guys, I did try to watch the video but it says it's a private video.