escalade gauge cluster instrument panel 99-00 fits 96-98 trucks as well 120MPH works

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
i got a escalade cluster out of a 2000. i had it in my truck for just over a year or so and it works great. ONLY REASON IM SELLING is i found a super rare police package cluster and since it works perfect i dont need this cluster anymore!
80shipped in 48states. paypal prefered.
the clear bezel is in ruff shape AS SHOWN. BUT you can simply reuse your factory clear bezel from any 95-98 cluster. i did when i swapped in the police package 130mph cluster. the only thing im not sure about is the bulbs in it work. i swapped my leds out of the escalade cluster from the police package cluster and never tested the regular bulbs.

You must be registered for see images attach

this is what i installed in place of these cluster just so you know im not BSing. :) with HP5 leds from superbrightleds.com

Greg Hansen

Reaction score
Offer on gauge

i got a escalade cluster out of a 2000. i had it in my truck for just over a year or so and it works great. ONLY REASON IM SELLING is i found a super rare police package cluster and since it works perfect i dont need this cluster anymore!
80shipped in 48states. paypal prefered.
the clear bezel is in ruff shape AS SHOWN. BUT you can simply reuse your factory clear bezel from any 95-98 cluster. i did when i swapped in the police package 130mph cluster. the only thing im not sure about is the bulbs in it work. i swapped my leds out of the escalade cluster from the police package cluster and never tested the regular bulbs.

this is what i installed in place of these cluster just so you know im not BSing. :) with HP5 leds from superbrightleds.com

Do You still have this gauge for sale?
If so will you take $75 for it?
Thanks
Greg