eBay torsion key and block lift kits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

That90sKid

Reaction score
Hey everyone , I want to know if anyone has tried those torsion key and rear block lift kits off eBay ? They any good ? The ads claim 1 to 3 inches of desired lift in the front and the rear lift depends on the kit you buy . There is blocks from 1 to 3 inches . 3 inches of lift for under 250 bucks sounds good to me but wondering if the kits are even worth the money...

Thanks !

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Not worth it. You can get almost as much lift out of your stock keys. Just buy some good quality blocks for the rear and crank the front.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ANY keys are a waste on these trucks, the stockers WILL crank you to the droop stops and if they do not, your bars are worn and NO key will fix that, only new bars.

you want th ekit, buy the kit and use the blocks, maybe sell the keys to somebody else.

now NBS trucks like 99 and up the keys work on them but not these.

aggieman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
45 dollar blocks from local parts store and crank your bars no keys....nuff said