Ebay SS shorty headers 95 Tahoe 350 TBI

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RyanR

BAD REPUTATION
Reaction score
I have the SS eBay specials ..... fit very well and seem to be very good craftsmanship but the only problem is the passenger side, rear sparkplug. Its impossible to remove without breaking off the head off first and installing a new one is a act that will marval a magician but I somehow manage.

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
I have the SS eBay specials ..... fit very well and seem to be very good craftsmanship but the only problem is the passenger side, rear sparkplug. Its impossible to remove without breaking off the head off first and installing a new one is a act that will marval a magician but I somehow manage.

The same ebay ones everyone else has mentioned? Now how come nobody spoke of this spark plug high wire act haha. As long as its possible..

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
the back 2 on both sides of mine are tough. I did not have to break any tho I just used a wrench and got on them fine.

cdubb

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yep box/open end wrench spark plugs come out eventually .... I had to mod the p/s bracket and narrow the y pipe a little though... but i seem to be the only one who had to narrow

Last edited:

RyanR

BAD REPUTATION
Reaction score
Yep box/open end wrench spark plugs come out eventually .... I had to mod the p/s bracket and narrow the y pipe a little though... but i seem to be the only one who had to narrow

Not here ace.... Everyone is very simple to get to except #8. Sure you can get a wrench on it to a point but not to break it loose and once the new one gets threaded on into the head, it's impossible to fully tighten. I'm not even gonna tell y'all what I had to do to snug it tight... Trust me this is by far my first go around with Chevy headers. Think I'd rather change plugs on a 2v or 3v Ford than fight my #8 cylinder on Green.