Ebay SCREWED Me! need your advice. (photos)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Steve's Chevy

OBSLESS
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Was there pictures in the listing? Did it look the same?[/QUOTE
it only had the generic photo for the shock probably supplied by procomp.

Steve - Which shock would you suggest?

i honestly dont know, i do know that those cheap shocks suck! I took mine completely off and tossed it in the can.

did you pay with Paypal? ive had similiar issues with sellers before and i just filed a complaint and that took care of it.

I do believe in getting what our hard earned money buys us and when we get screwed i dont feel bad for the seller when they are the ones sticking it to us!!

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
File a claim saying item isnt as described....never seen a painted bushing from a supplier btw

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2

My pro comp shock bushings were the same
Take the refund an use it. A brand new one will look like that in a few weeks anyways....

Yah i agree you basically got it half off, I'm going to venture a guess and say it shipped fed ex every time i get something thats been shipped by them when i get it it is just BEAT!

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
My pro comp shock bushings were the same

Yeah i agree you basically got it half off, I'm going to venture a guess and say it shipped fed ex every time i get something thats been shipped by them when i get it it is just BEAT!
haha better yet it was the USPS!!! So the seller ended up being cool about it and refunded me $25 to my account so i got it for $27 (not bad i guess). I am just going to go ahead and install it even though it may or may not be helping much. I get really bad bump steer on rutted roads. and im all over the highway.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If your truck is 97+ Unplug the evo valve while your installing the stabilizer. That will probably help. Or unplug the sensor at the steering column.

Wstrnsky

Big Sky Country
Reaction score
Oh well not a bad deal for 27 bucks. Hope it helps with the steering issues. If it does then next time it comes time to replace it, upgrade to a better one.

Last edited:

firefighter_2319

more time than money
Reaction score
looks pretty used to me......but the guy really needs to know how to spell....he sucks at that! just sayin