Ebay headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1997k1500Calvin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I bought my chrome Projectors off eBay about 2 years ago for 80 bucks. Keeping I had to modify the factory brackets to hold the lights. Without the factory brackets they were titled like hell. Every once in a while the high beam side on one of them can get moisture in it but it goes away in a day. Overall I think they look good and work great with my hids

You must be registered for see images attach

Sharp truck dude

Sent from my HUAWEI H881C using Tapatalk

1997k1500Calvin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I second that, bought mine off ebay crystal clear ones though and now they are crystal peeling greenish clear. You could kind of see the peeling in the pic

Wet sand 400 grit... Duplicolor rim clear coat...done

95six.five

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Will be posting pics once i get the new lights and grille installed! ready to get it done, tired of looking at my broken grille and missing corner markers and dull faded headlights! should be here in the next day or two.

Hood93z

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Crystal Clear from eBay my opinion is there not that great....

I'm gonna try a different brand eventually these were the cheapest ones

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Those are the exact lights in looking at. Im thinking ill probably change the frame to oem, clear coat the lenses and then seal the lense aswell... that should save it... youd think?

Hood93z

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've never had moisture in mine but they have screws where the bulbs snap in I had to put washers so I could run my HIDS and yes I recomend running oem brackets the aftermarket brackets suck lol as you can see they do not line up right

racer36

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My brackets broke when i took them out of the box, and some moisture, but not bad
You must be registered for see images

I hate my side markers though..

1997k1500Calvin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My brackets broke when i took them out of the box, and some moisture, but not bad

I hate my side markers though..

Why don't you like the markers

95six.five

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Okay, got the grille and lights blinkers and corners put in, i love how they look(will get pictures up once they download) but now i'm having issues with my blinkers. when the headlights/markers are off the left side blinker works but not the marker, with the right side on the right blinks dimly but both markers blink, turn the lights on and the left one blinks really fast like the rear isn't working(it is) but the marker still doesnt, turn the right side on and it just turns on and stays on, No blink. So i'm stumped on that. Is it a ground issue of some kind or something else? is there something special i have to do the make the LED blinkers function correctly?