Ebay headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
one bit of advice use the gm factory brackets that bolt to the core support,remove the ones that are on the lights two long bolts with 6mm heads on them,you'll get better alignment with the factory brackets

95six.five

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Gotcha, i decided on these because they have the led blinkers which i really liked...I'm wanting to get a set of halo's pretty soon for it but rims are coming first.

1997k1500Calvin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Those are going to be sharp...post done pics when they're in

Sent from my HUAWEI H881C using Tapatalk

Big D

Atoadaso I f*kn Atoadaso
Reaction score
hopefully your headlights last longer than mine, I bought a similar set off of ebay, they decomposed quickly, After 2 years there pretty much thrashed, I drilled a hole in the 2 headlight so they dont fill up with rain water anymore.

214martin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
hopefully your headlights last longer than mine, I bought a similar set off of ebay, they decomposed quickly, After 2 years there pretty much thrashed, I drilled a hole in the 2 headlight so they dont fill up with rain water anymore.

I second that, bought mine off ebay crystal clear ones though and now they are crystal peeling greenish clear. You could kind of see the peeling in the pic

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 69

Big D

Atoadaso I f*kn Atoadaso
Reaction score
I second that, bought mine off ebay crystal clear ones though and now they are crystal peeling greenish clear. You could kind of see the peeling in the pic

Yeo the peeling on mine is Identical. i have the tinted headlight, and the tint is peeling off....................so where do you get good headlights? I wanted to get projectors for an HID's but im very cautious of going through ebay

HorneDawgZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I bought my chrome Projectors off eBay about 2 years ago for 80 bucks. Keeping I had to modify the factory brackets to hold the lights. Without the factory brackets they were titled like hell. Every once in a while the high beam side on one of them can get moisture in it but it goes away in a day. Overall I think they look good and work great with my hids

You must be registered for see images attach