Ebay Headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigRig99

Reaction score
For me it was hit or miss... I went through three sets of headlights before getting ones that fit correctly.

jrp12357

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've had ebay lights in my truck for almost 3 years. No leakage or anything.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
Use your stock brackets and SEAL THEM UP before you install, DO NOT SKIP THAT STEP. People didnt stress that enough to me, I didnt listen and mine got all foggy the next day. I got the black housings from NKR or PKR, whetever the hell it is.

rightisray

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
99% Sure that GMC lights will only fit with the GMC grille, same goes for Chev lights with the Chev grill! Could this have been the issue?

Nope, that isn't the issue. The headlamps and parking lamps are exactly the same between the Chevys and GMCs. The only difference in exterior lights are the corner lights/side markers.
Ebay purchased lights are just hit or miss on quality.

Half Assed

WINNERS NEVER LIFT
Reaction score
I prefer the turn signal lamps with black paint on the edges instead of silver, JMO.

Don't forget some 55 watt HID high beams. :D

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
if you are willing to work on them then they'll be perfect or really close to what you want.

I got mine like some of the cheapest ebay had, worked on them and made them fit like I wanted, and I'm very happy.

It only took some drilling on their cheap brackets that came with them, then using some nuts and washers on the adjusters since mine kept slipping or stripped/ fell apart, then siliconed em.

am92

Fightin' Texas Aggie
Reaction score
I know that a few other members and myself have all had good luck with lights from the seller racing_gear