e fans really worth it?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yea he means his clutch of flex fan being lower when he body lifts if it'll still cool since it's not lined up like stock.

Mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
********* has no lower shroud at all and has never overheated. The "performance" you will feel from removing the fan is next to none. Certainly not worth the dollar/hp ratio.

Reaction score
thanks swims beat me to it. but man 75 over there? i couldnt hate u any more right now were suppossed to get 5-8 inches of snow over the next few days i hate this ****

silverado13

GEAR HEAD
Reaction score
i dont have e fans yet but one of the reasons i want to get them is because without the vibrations of the fan, your water pump will last alot longer......theoretically

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yessir it's been great. went ridin on the atv's sunday, and has been in the upper 60s and mid 70's for a week or so. Gonna get bad t-storms and temps back to 50s though.

silverado13

GEAR HEAD
Reaction score
Efan people, after a front end aligntment, my next investment is going to be efans, is there any cap you can get to screw over the stock location where the stock fan bolts to or how did you all handle that?

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
we can go off topic if we want it's ok.

They had a plate but it went over the fan shroud to dress it up a bit, most I've seen use some brackets like the older trucks to hold in the rad., then for the holes I guess put some bolts or plugs in them. That or smear some filler over them and sand and paint?