Dually Fender Marker Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
“Back in the day” when clear lenses were a new thing, I saw folks diy-ing them from the sheets of diffuser panels that covered fluorescent fixtures in drop ceilings.

This stuff.
I remember when this was a thing, and in fact it's why I ordered a new set of the markers - so I could risk chopping up my old ones to modify 'em.

STILL DON'T HAVE MY NEW ONES.. except for the 1 "discontinued" part I got off eBay.

Richard

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
LMC has them.... I used LED Side marker lights for a Semi Trailer... Sanded the sides to fit
LMC has.. what? Link? They generally don't list anything specific to 3500's.

Dually fender markers are a pretty unique shape, and while one might cram a universal style lens in there and kinda make it work, I'd rather have something that correctly fits the spot in the fender for it.

Richard

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
here ya go ! Pg 18 of the catalogue
Thanks.. higher price than GM as expected but who knows if mine will ever arrive from GMPD. I vaguely recall seeing them in the catalog but it's been forever since I've even looked since I don't normally buy anything from LMC. The single discontinued one I got from ebay was at the LMC price.

Update.. finally got a shipping notice email from GMPD, a week after ordering. I suspect the delay is because nobody stocks these obsoleted parts, they order from GM. Will be interesting to see if they ship directly from GM or if they go to the dealer first.

Richard

Last edited:

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Got around to unpacking the dually marker lights, and noticed some differences. Nothing concerning, just surprising.

The single "discontinued" one that I got off eBay for a few bucks more than GM's price.. came in a sealed bag with a blank white screen-printed label area on the bag. No GM markings at all. Light looks 100% legit, new, and all that.

The three that came from GMPD are in sealed bags with GM Genuine logos and part #s, and "made in China (mainland)" ... yeah, we knew they outsourced this stuff to them a long time ago. Funny thing is the lights look OLD, like they've been sitting on a shelf forever. The housing plastic is yellowed - and not exactly evenly yellowed like that was the original shade.

You must be registered for see images attach

Weird, but inconsequential. They all appear to be the correct parts that I ordered, despite GM Parts Giant boneheads insisting over and over that they weren't correct for my truck, even after I supplied my VIN, and delayed my order until 1 of the 4 part #'s went "discontinued" when they initially were all available. GM Parts Direct >>> GM Parts Giant

Richard