Dual beam headlight harness now available at LMC!

Would you try it in your truck?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zilverado71

Reaction score
They've been around for a long time buddy.... I have one as well, works good

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Not at LMC.

I use 6000k white 35W HID lowbeams and 30000k green 35W highbeams. They only do 4hi when I turn on the brights. I use 9005 bulbs in all 4 sockets though, so people in front of me don't really like it much. I love it though, and wouldn't have it any other way. Soon I'll be using 2x55W HIDs on the roof rack, and 2 100W halogens also next to it.

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
Not at LMC.

I use 6000k white 35W HID lowbeams and 30000k green 35W highbeams. They only do 4hi when I turn on the brights. I use 9005 bulbs in all 4 sockets though, so people in front of me don't really like it much. I love it though, and wouldn't have it any other way. Soon I'll be using 2x55W HIDs on the roof rack, and 2 100W halogens also next to it.

Aim your damn lights down. I have HIDs too but I was very careful to aim them to where they won't even get into the windows of a small car. If you are pissing people off, you're probably just like one of the idiots around here that throws HIDs into their trucks and leave them aimed right into peoples faces.

RyanMerrick

8 Lug
Reaction score
Aim your damn lights down. I have HIDs too but I was very careful to aim them to where they won't even get into the windows of a small car. If you are pissing people off, you're probably just like one of the idiots around here that throws HIDs into their trucks and leave them aimed right into peoples faces.

^THIS

RyanR

BAD REPUTATION
Reaction score
Not at LMC.

My bad, you may be right, I actually followed the link u posted and realized your not talking about the HD light harness which is what I bought. I made my own 4 hi kit

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Not at LMC.

Aim your headlights and run 9006 where they are suppose to be run, also 6000k is better light out put than 30000k

Tyler you can run hids in hi and low beam, i have all 4 in mine, but it would help with the 4-hi kit so while the hi beams are warming up the low beams are still on so you have light, i would get the kit from Baron

zilverado71

Reaction score
I'm aware that 6000k puts out more light than 30000k.. this isn't my first rodeo ;) I just like the color green. I modified 9005 to fit in the lowbeams on purpose, silly.
As for aiming them down.. No. People in front of me can move if they don't like it. Retaliation is 1/2 the reason I got the HIDs. We produce dimming mirrors for a reason. I would rather see deer 1000ft away than worry about other people's driving experience :p Plus, I don't run the highbeams all the time or anything lol that would be soooo bad.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
listen to yourself right now... you'd rather let someone else crash because they are blinded because of your ignorance towards other drivers! sure, you can see a deer quicker because your lights are brighter, but seriously. As far as dimming mirrors, your truck doesnt even have it! So your basicly saying you wouldnt care if someone is driving behind you with modified highbeams in their low beams and blinding you. Because you should have to just drive faster so he isnt behind you... which puts more danger on the roads... hmm.. like posted above..your one of those idiots with zero respect.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
listen to yourself right now... you'd rather let someone else crash because they are blinded because of your ignorance towards other drivers! sure, you can see a deer quicker because your lights are brighter, but seriously. As far as dimming mirrors, your truck doesnt even have it! So your basicly saying you wouldnt care if someone is driving behind you with modified highbeams in their low beams and blinding you. Because you should have to just drive faster so he isnt behind you... which puts more danger on the roads... hmm.. like posted above..your one of those idiots with zero respect.

Agreed!! You are one of those dumba$$es that the RCMP just love around here. Your truck would be pulled over and probably impounded the first day it came out of the garage just due to the light color alone let alone poor aiming. I know around here if you had that setup you would have a LOT of pissed off people within the first hour and prob RCMP attention very soon after. You are intentionally creating a road hazzard for others. And with your logic...i wouldnt be surprised if it lead to some jail time...may not be for the lights themselves..but for seriously injuring or even killing someone because they were blinded by your stupidity.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
I'm aware that 6000k puts out more light than 30000k.. this isn't my first rodeo ;) I just like the color green. I modified 9005 to fit in the lowbeams on purpose, silly.
As for aiming them down.. No. People in front of me can move if they don't like it. Retaliation is 1/2 the reason I got the HIDs. We produce dimming mirrors for a reason. I would rather see deer 1000ft away than worry about other people's driving experience :p Plus, I don't run the highbeams all the time or anything lol that would be soooo bad.

wow, that's retarded.