Dual beam headlight harness now available at LMC!

Would you try it in your truck?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zilverado71

Reaction score
Visit this link - http://www.lmctruck.com/icatalog/cd/full.aspx?Page=96

I bought this last week, and just installed it in my truck! Turned out great! Only took me about 1 hour to install properly. Super simple design. I recommend everyone to indulge in it. You just cannot beat the price. Page 96 of LMC truck catalog if the link does not work.

You must be registered for see images attach

Here it is on my vehicle.
Enjoy!

RyanR

BAD REPUTATION
Reaction score
They've been around for a long time buddy.... I have one as well, works good

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
I've been thinking about setting up dual HIDs with mine, but I don't know how well it will work when there isn't a glare cap on the high beam.

Sent from my Vortec Powered iPhone using Tapatalk

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
I've been thinking about setting up dual HIDs with mine, but I don't know how well it will work when there isn't a glare cap on the high beam.

Get Baron's kit and run it with 4-Hi. This way your lows will act as normal lows, and then when you turn to high's it will have both lights on. That way you don't have to worry about turning your lows on an off.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Get Baron's kit and run it with 4-Hi. This way your lows will act as normal lows, and then when you turn to high's it will have both lights on. That way you don't have to worry about turning your lows on an off.

Ya, that's what I would do...I just want MOAR HIDs. lol

Reaction score
I've seen these in the catalog and have wanted to try it, maybe this payday

Waste IMO they take too long to warm up unless you ride around with your high beams on for a while

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Youre right, haven't thought about that.I just want something to do with that wasted space in the headlight..I want LED headlights. Lol