Drunkcanuks build...... finally!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Cool project I like!
Thanks man....been a loooooong time coming.
Got derailed by getting laid off, and a bunch of the budget went to live and bills. And now that it's freezing ball$ here , even with a insulated garage, costs a fortune to heat, it's just sitting waiting for attention. Maybe grind the welds down on the tailgate this weekend. And then bring it downstairs and slather some filler on. Maybe...lol.
Thanks for looking.

Scooterwrench

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And now that it's freezing ball$ here , even with a insulated garage, costs a fortune to heat, it's just sitting waiting for attention. Maybe grind the welds down on the tailgate this weekend.
Just direct the grinding sparks down you shirt,you'll be nice and warm.

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just direct the grinding sparks down you shirt,you'll be nice and warm.
Not a big fan of the smell of burning hair!!!! Lol

And actually right now the outlet I use to plug in my grinders is being used to plug in two vehicles outside. And the outside plug is being used to plug in two more! Not sure if I even have any other extension cords left to run from other outlets in the garage. Frozen world problems right now!!! Lol

Thatlowchevy

How’d I get inside this tube?!?!
Reaction score
Not a big fan of the smell of burning hair!!!! Lol

And actually right now the outlet I use to plug in my grinders is being used to plug in two vehicles outside. And the outside plug is being used to plug in two more! Not sure if I even have any other extension cords left to run from other outlets in the garage. Frozen world problems right now!!! Lol

I felt that, my Duramax has been plugged in all weekend and I took it to town earlier and was starting to gel the fuel up. Put some howes diesel additive in and she’s cleared right up. Right before it started to big she threw a low pressure code. And that’s in Oklahoma lol. All day it’s been 3*

Attachments

• 94E368CF-10A2-4965-98B5-59AA295EA613.jpeg
    94E368CF-10A2-4965-98B5-59AA295EA613.jpeg
    267.1 KB · Views: 6

FullBlowncustoms

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm really digging the diamond plate side panels!!
Sometimes you gotta get creative with getting $hit done with these trucks, especially after we do stuff to them.
They were so polished SHINE, I hated it, so I took hours of steel wool to them to dull it LOL.. I should have bought the black powder coated ones LOL..