dropped93 sierra build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
lol, everyone would think something was wrong with us all.. "why they all drive the same kind of truck?" would be strange... but still cool :)

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
it would be! haha we need to all get together once....if....we all get our trucks done and go for a cruise at a show and all park together haha

werd. im interested to see what everyones truck is gonna turn out to be. its kind of like a bonds been formed over the internet, just cause we share a common interest.

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
whatever! youre just mad cause youre umpteen miles away up yonder. what do you guys think of tow mirrors on a bagged truck??

Sully

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i wouldnt do it.... they looked kinda wierd on my stock height 4x4. I could handle them then , but sitting way down low would look wierd

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
ha i was just kidding. maybe if i get another truck in the near future. im lookin at a couple 4wd's right now cause i need another truck asap.