dropped93 sierra build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Are you using gas, if not then it's normal to have a lot of slag, if you are using gas then no you need to adjust your welder and gas pressure.

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
so im probably killin yall with this takin so long, but im takin my time and only workin on it about an hour each night after work. saturday i might be able to get some done. tonight i cut some filler panels and now have a cluster **** of welds.
You must be registered for see images attach

Reaction score
When welding with flux, get yourself a wire wheel.. After you run a bead, go ahead and hit it with the wire wheel and you can really see what it did then :) You'll be amazed at how much a wire wheel cleans em up.
I just have a cheap 4" wheel that goes in a drill.. Thing lasts forever lol...

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
When welding with flux, get yourself a wire wheel.. After you run a bead, go ahead and hit it with the wire wheel and you can really see what it did then :) You'll be amazed at how much a wire wheel cleans em up.
I just have a cheap 4" wheel that goes in a drill.. Thing lasts forever lol...

Word a wire wheel, help's a ton!

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
so i planned on havin a really good work weekend on the truck, but ended up bein sick so hardly anythhing got done. i still dont feel my best but i was bored as hell today so i went out and took the interior outta the truck. im gonna start fabbin up brackets to install some buckets out of a 94 accord