dropped93 sierra build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TLMduramax

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
freinds are good when it comes to a truck project just as long as you can get them to come over haha

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
haha ikr. im gonna try to break out thhe welder tonight hopefully. gots tons of scrap i can try to practice on.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
:lol: yeah, allot of people just square notch and plate it in :) If you want round, hold the grinder at an angle and do scare the curve taken just a little out at a time. Stay inside your line and youll make a really nice curve :)

Word I cut out my tie rod notch's with my 4.5 inch grinder, what fun, but it's doable

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
i got a couple beads layed decently :) enough to hold the section in place. i was actually suprised they came out as good as they did. no pics cause my camera is full, gotta get another card, and my phone wont pick that detail up soo.

TLMduramax

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i wish we all lived closer so we could help each other out, the only person that is close to me on here lives 2 hours or more away now for school! haha so its just me and occasionaly somebody else haha

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
i wish we all lived closer so we could help each other out, the only person that is close to me on here lives 2 hours or more away now for school! haha so its just me and occasionaly somebody else haha

i know. i think im bout to find a new buddy though :) im pretty sure im just gonna let draggin finish my truck.

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
ha then id actually see yalls trucks everyday and id go insane from all the gmt400s. but i wouldnt be the only one in town witth a super awesome "low rider"