dropped93 sierra build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
so today has been a really bad day, so i went out to the shop and just worked for awhile. started with a complete motor and tannyy, seperated them and started tearin the motor down. stripped it down to block, crank, pistons, flywheel, and torque converter. keep in mind the motor is locked up or the torque converter would have stayed in the trranny. 2nd pic shows the #3 and #4 on the crank. #3 chewed the crank up pretty bad as you can tell. thats not the bearing, thats the crank chewed up. also the main bearing between #4 and #5 is melted to the crank.
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
yup. i cant even finish tearin it apart cause i cant spin the crank, soo... i guess its goin in the scrap pile.

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
not exactly sure. possibly oil pump went, somethhin of that nature. it died on me on the way to work one morning when the check gage light came on and oil pressure dropped. oil was thick as mud, got real hot but the motor never overheated...

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
oh yeah. i knew it did as soon as i dropped the pan and saw all the metal shavings. it sucks but hey stuff happens. cant dwell on it haha.