dropped93 sierra build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have another friend with this same problem, his truck is either idling or wot, he just blew his motor also but it was a Dodoge Dakota with a 4.7. He was racing a diesel at 140 on the interstate and that was it.

Reaction score
I have another friend with this same problem, his truck is either idling or wot, he just blew his motor also but it was a Dodoge Dakota with a 4.7. He was racing a diesel at 140 on the interstate and that was it.

:lol: My S-10 had the 2.5 and i hit 130 MPH in it once! And then the hood started to glow and flames came from the rear.. and POW!!! The end.. Camaro wins :) lol.. Layed the #3 piston and half its rod on my inner fender :)

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
ha that hardly explains it. that truck never got over 90 cause of the stupid governor. but yes that probably part of it, i get alot of road rage and the pedal instantly hits the floor

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
yea i like the led tails but i dont wanna spend 250 for a set. and i dont wanna buy a cheap set and have rows not work like you were talkin about.