dropped93 sierra build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Heck even if you had to just bolt it on after it's off the trailer at Showfest and leave it on just for the show it would look sic being static and nearly touching the ground!

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
Heck even if you had to just bolt it on after it's off the trailer at Showfest and leave it on just for the show it would look sic being static and nearly touching the ground!

That's a good idea. I'm having problems with everything lining up though. I think te cab is bolted down slightly crooked because there's huge gaps on the right side between bumper brackets ad the core support etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
He could put a valance on it fine, but he would just have do like me & pull the bumper off & put it on the bumper & put the bumper & valance on as one piece. Sense I can't get a jack under my truck to jack it up... Haha

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
He could put a valance on it fine, but he would just have do like me & pull the bumper off & put it on the bumper & put the bumper & valance on as one piece. Sense I can't get a jack under my truck to jack it up... Haha

Ahhh, the joys of a lowered truck! I've had to do the same thing, for the same reason!

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
At this rate it gonna be shown for the first time without a bumper. You get lazy when you can't get under the truck cause it's slammed. At least I tend to

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
aha, i can just barely get the jack under my truck at the frame, only place i can lift it from now... but i gotta like ram the jack under so the truck lifts alittle for it to get under! I love it though! Take your time dropped, get your body panels lined up... just think how sweet itll look after!

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
aha, i can just barely get the jack under my truck at the frame, only place i can lift it from now... but i gotta like ram the jack under so the truck lifts alittle for it to get under! I love it though! Take your time dropped, get your body panels lined up... just think how sweet itll look after!

I can't get the jack under mine haha. Gotta put it on boards. Even with a low pro jack

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fergbkf