Drop shocks needed?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im in the process of doing 2" drop shackles & keys, right now I have Belltech Street Performance shocks for stock height, see they make ones for the front and rear that fit in the range of my drop, would it be a good idea to get them or keep what I got?

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just ordered Belltech Drop shocks for the front, I currently run the stock spec Bilsteins with no issues and I am about 3" dropped in the front, I will let you know how the new Belltechs' ride.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Love my Belltech Street Performers!
You could probably run the rears that you have now with shock extenders.
Thanks, do they come in sizes? No clue what I am looking for lol, the rear shocks are actually for a 1" drop to make up for the saggy rear leafs (which are getting replaced)

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
For shock extenders? They are pretty much all the sane

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
All of the usual suspect's offerings, DJM ($57.29), Belltech ($91.75), Canuck Motorsports ($56.95), are pretty well the same. Never heard of any failures.

brockstar15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just making sure i'm interpreting this correctly, if I use shock extenders in the rear I can use a stock length shock?