drop shock question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kwest88

Reaction score
hey guys im doin a 4/6 drop with a flip kit in the rear and was wondering if i needed drop shocks in the back i bought some for the front but i remember when i lowered my s10 the drop shocks i bought for the back were not any shorter than the stock ones i took off... i just want to make sure before i spend another 100 bucks on shocks

Reaction score
some flip kits or package kits come with shock extenders to reuse factory shocks.. heck, im bagged and still usen the factory shocks w/ extenders..

EDIT... i say extenders, which may be the wrong term.. they drop the shock a few inches lower from the axle mounts..

kwest88

Reaction score
Ya I have the street performance for the front and had them on my other truck and they are awesome....ill prolly just get em for the back to

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
Summit Sport shocks aka Doestch Tech's for about $30 bucks a piece. I'm using them with a set of DJM shock extenders and they ride great.