Dre's 96 2dr z71

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigDreChevy

Reaction score
I bought a $600 rusted to crap s10 blazer

You must be registered for see images attach

and it survived 5 years of abuse until it died last winter. I had to do an adult move and buy something reliable so I got a crv. I always wanted to upgrade to a fullsize but the timing wasn't right. The honda is loyal and comfortable but I bought one that was in great shape so I can't beat on it like I could with the blazer. This fills that void.

(maryland) 1996 170k miles. I would rather have a tailgate rear but I thought this deal was worth it. I have grown to like the barn functionality but the rear visibility sucks. Shame they don't have the combo lift glass and barn doors like those astro vans and excursions.

Exterior 5/10 accounting for not being too rusty
Interior 0/10 awful but it is a beater toy
Tires put on within the last year

I knew it has body lift but my brother looked at it and said it has some suspension lift too.

Other stuff normal leaks and squeaks for an old chevy.

I was gonna buy my brothers white 99 4dr tahoe for 2 grand (he just bought the 98 red 2500 suburban 454) but then this guy decided to deal the 2dr at 1800 so i took it. Im really in love with the 2 doors.

Im already starting to hate the body lift gap from the rear, thinking this kit will be in order:

http://zoneoffroad.com/zone-offroad...t-chevy-gmc-blazer-suburban-tahoe-yukon/c9919

I went on vacation after purchase and started doing work on it when I returned. I cleaned up the inside a bit...nothing close to the pro details I do for my customers as the interior overall is too far gone to save. I just got the filth off.

Took a poser shot

[/QUOTE]

Started coating the frame and rusty spots on the doors with por15.