Door Panel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rhino

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Is there a company or site that makes after market door panels? On my 90 Chevy 4x4 they are in rough shape. I'd like to go with something a little fancy other than stock. I've seen a ton of custom panels, but can't see where to buy them?

dsptech

Reaction score
I just got mine the other day.
They're not bad, not as good as original but close.
My only gripe is that my interior is the darker grey and I ordered the dark grey.
The plastic parts are dark grey, the upper is a covered in a medium grey velvet but the bottom half is a real light grey color carpet.
Totally clashes with my colors.
I might just peal them and re-cover in a darker grey carpet if I can find a place to buy some.
Also, the glue they use smells funky.
They come with new door clips and screws so don't buy them ahead of time like I did.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
I just got mine the other day.
They're not bad, not as good as original but close.
My only gripe is that my interior is the darker grey and I ordered the dark grey.
The plastic parts are dark grey, the upper is a covered in a medium grey velvet but the bottom half is a real light grey color carpet.
Totally clashes with my colors.
I might just peal them and re-cover in a darker grey carpet if I can find a place to buy some.
Also, the glue they use smells funky.
They come with new door clips and screws so don't buy them ahead of time like I did.

Any pics of them installed?

dsptech

Reaction score
Haven't installed them yet.
I want to repaint the button bezels and clean up the switches first.
Here some pics for ya though.

You must be registered for see images attach