Don't waste the $50 for a B&M or $120 for a TCI electronic shift improver.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
I have heard bad things on shift kits on cars in the past. I don't think it it would be worth the headache.

NacIK

aka Dirty Hoe
Reaction score
Updated original post with wire info from the 411 swap spreadsheet. That thing comes in great for so many things. Much thanks to who ever took the time to create it.

NacIK

aka Dirty Hoe
Reaction score
I will get back to you on the pics. Kinda out of the country right now and will have to update this thread when I get back. It is really simple though. All you do it put the resistor inline of the two wires, pc solenoid high and low.

Here is the 411 swap spreadsheet if it helps any.
http://www.zumodrive.com/share/ddllMzljN2

BTW, if you liked Dropbox, give Zumodrive a try. It is awesome!

NacIK

aka Dirty Hoe
Reaction score
Will this work on a 94 with a 4L60E? If it will work are the wires the same color & in the same postion in the connector?

Should work for any *-E. All it does is trick the computer of the transmission pressure at shifts.

capricefrk013

Toy Hauler
Reaction score
I will get back to you on the pics. Kinda out of the country right now and will have to update this thread when I get back. It is really simple though. All you do it put the resistor inline of the two wires, pc solenoid high and low.

Here is the 411 swap spreadsheet if it helps any.
http://www.zumodrive.com/share/ddllMzljN2

BTW, if you liked Dropbox, give Zumodrive a try. It is awesome!

hey thanx for the link. Best one thus far.