Don's Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DonYukon

Dont stop until it sounds expensive
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

A rock makes a perfect work platform. front driveshaft bolts were loose somehow

DonYukon

Reaction score
I took 2 more trips in 2019 , one to a charity event in which the truck placed 2nd in show and 3rd in performance on their obstacle course. I was really hammering it and if it wasnt for getting high centered on a tractor tire i think i could have placed 2nd.

DonYukon

Reaction score
Finally ended up buying the ARB bumper ive had my eye on for the last 6 years or so for the front of the beast. in the last few wheeling trips i ended up denting the stock front diff cover on a rock garden that i didnt think i needed a spotter for. got lucky it didnt hit the gearset or cause any rubbing but ordered a matching front diff cover... At this Point ARB needs to give me some sponsorship deal or something haha. Also to whoever Pmd me asking about the 6lug hubs here is a better shot of them.

Also so far zero issues out of them but i have been taking care of them taking them apart after every trip making sure they stay lub'd and silt free.

DonYukon

Reaction score
Got the winch installed as well. 12k Evo Warn winch. Took a few more trips with the old girl. Finally got everything zeroed in just in time for me to want to step up to 37s and maybe 2-3 inch more travel C/0s next. all while retaining the current height. i really dont want to go any taller. already a pain trying to follow jeeps under the brush without making contact.

Honestly just enjoying the rig I've built now. maybe sometime in the future ill step it up a litte bit but its perfect for what im doing with it currently.

Dariusz Salomon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I love those ARB diff covers, and ARB is overall a good company. Overly stupid question, did they put the Z71 decals on the SUV's from the factory or do you have to add them aftermarket?
Original Z71 badges were very discreet-one at the barn door and 2 on each C pillar-as seen here on mine