doing my LS swap need help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

91blkstpsd

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey 91blkstpsd is this the flywheel you using?

http://www.oreillyauto.com/site/c/d...53675_559&keyword=flywheel&pt=02271&ppt=C0338

also mine being a 96 and having a hyd throw out bearing you thing the stock one will work?
I used one for a 4.8L truck as well but think it was only like $65? Here's the other part #s for throw out and pilot bearings.
You must be registered for see images attach

Also the adapter fittings for oil pressure and coolant. My 305 already had that 90* on the oil pressure so I just left it.

The blue is the coolant sensor. I just put tape on it to keep from marring it all up.

I called them and ordered them directly, their website is a little strange.

X2, when I ordered the 2 adapter fittings they didnt give me a cost of shipping either. I told them whatever was cheapest. They sent them FedEx ground for $15! wasnt too happy...

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
hey draggen95 do i have to order 1 -6an to 16mm 1.5 and 1 -6an to 14mm 1.5??

Yeah 1 for the fuel feed, and 1 for the return, I used my existing hard line on both lines until the connection to the rubber lines that go up to the engine.