doing my LS swap need help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

91blkstpsd

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey 91blkstpsd is this the flywheel you using?

http://www.oreillyauto.com/site/c/d...53675_559&keyword=flywheel&pt=02271&ppt=C0338

also mine being a 96 and having a hyd throw out bearing you thing the stock one will work?
I used one for a 4.8L truck as well but think it was only like $65? Here's the other part #s for throw out and pilot bearings.
You must be registered for see images attach

Also the adapter fittings for oil pressure and coolant. My 305 already had that 90* on the oil pressure so I just left it.

The blue is the coolant sensor. I just put tape on it to keep from marring it all up.

I called them and ordered them directly, their website is a little strange.

X2, when I ordered the 2 adapter fittings they didnt give me a cost of shipping either. I told them whatever was cheapest. They sent them FedEx ground for $15! wasnt too happy...

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
hey draggen95 do i have to order 1 -6an to 16mm 1.5 and 1 -6an to 14mm 1.5??

Yeah 1 for the fuel feed, and 1 for the return, I used my existing hard line on both lines until the connection to the rubber lines that go up to the engine.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jake rogers