Does Anyone Make A Totally Keyless Entry/ Push To Start Kit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LordFinesse

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well my mom just got a new Cruze, and its decked out with everything, i absolutly love not having to take the keys out of pocket to open and start the car, i know viper has the iphone remote start/ alarm kit but im wondering if there is 1. A push to start kit of some kind out there and 2. An automatic keyless entry such as a NFC or RF system similar to the new cars like the Cruze has, anyone have any tips?

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
That's pretty cool. Since it used RFID, I wonder how hard it would be to defeat it and have your vehicle stolen.

kn1ght

Banned
Reaction score
But in our trucks, nobody would ever guess we have something like that because they are around 20 years old.

LordFinesse

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That looks pretty good if it works as advertised, i like how it automatically unlocks the doors thats exactly what im looking for but the push to start on that looks kinda cheap

Mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I installed an autoloc one, little finicky but very cool

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score
I was looking at those autoloc kits the other day and I don't think I would be comfortable with that on a daily, maybe a show truck. Seems like it could leave you in a bind pretty easily.