Does anyone have the HD headlight harness instructions?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cody

Reaction score
I ordered the harness from Mean Green and three months after it was paid for it finally arrived. Unfortunately I misplaced the installation instructions and once again haven't received any replies from Baron, on this forum or email or thru his eBay account.
If anyone could please forward me the instructions it would be greatly appreciated.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's easy to install. The wires with the fuses go to the battery. Ground the black wires from the relay. The plugs to trigger the relays plug into the pass side stock harness. They only fit one plug. Then the other plugs go to the headlight bulbs an again they only fit one bulb.

I ran the harness through the core support under the battery where some factory wiring goes through so it can hook to the factory plugs an bulbs...

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It's easy to install. The wires with the fuses go to the battery. Ground the black wires from the relay. The plugs to trigger the relays plug into the pass side stock harness. They only fit one plug. Then the other plugs go to the headlight bulbs an again they only fit one bulb.

I ran the harness through the core support under the battery where some factory wiring goes through so it can hook to the factory plugs an bulbs...

X2 very simple quick install

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk