Does anyone have a pin out for the C100 on a 94 1500 with a 5.7 and my?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Spaceboy

Reaction score
Hi guys, new guy here. I'm looking for the pin out for the C100 mentioned in the thread title.

Thanks for any and all help.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
If you search for my flipper dually thread in members trucks, there's one or more in there. The Google machine pulls up good results too, make sure to click the ones from this site. They really didn't change by year from what I recall.

Spaceboy

Reaction score
If you search for my flipper dually thread in members trucks, there's one or more in there. The Google machine pulls up good results too, make sure to click the ones from this site. They really didn't change by year from what I recall.
I've been googling for days with no luck. The fsm doesn't even have a good pin out that I can find.

I'll look for your thread, thanks

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did you look in here by any chance?

Spaceboy

Reaction score
Yes, I have perused the fsm a lot. The electrical book is good but I cannot find the entire c100 circuit, just portions of it when another circuit leads to it.

Wagonman67

Reaction score
I know this is bringing a dead post, but someone might find it useful. This is my pinout from looking at multiple diagrams and looks to match my pickup as well. Remember when looking at the connector view of c100 youre looking from the back forward. So its a mirror image when looking at the wires. Mines a 94

Attachments

• c100 pinout.jpg
    c100 pinout.jpg
    154.5 KB · Views: 14