Does anyone have a bed rug or seen one up close?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LPG PWRD

Always Learning
Reaction score
I have to come up with something for the inside of the bed, i was going to get it line-x'ed, but i already have some form of a spray in bed liner from who ever previously owned the truck before me. Line-x said that the current spray in would have to be 100% removed to coat with their crap. Well this **** is in there and not coming off any time soon, no idea of the brand but its tough stuff. So since the metal is already protected with the liner, why not cover it since is is faded. I like how the bed rug makes the floor of the bed flat by filling in the channels. Whats the pros and cons of the bed rug? any personal experience?

MIHELA

1-5-6-3-4-2-7-8
Reaction score
I sell them here at the Chevy store. They are pretty solid, and just as if not more durable than a plastic bedliner. They can get wet, but they are made of polypropylene and have a poly foam back so the moisture won't get held against the bed, and mildew won't stick. I think they are pretty nice and I want one for my truck so I can toss a sleeping bag back there and sleep in the bed.

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
PM Denaliano on GMFS he's got one in his Denali but I believe he has a tonneau cover over his bed also

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
I personally like the way they look but just can't see leaving it in an open bed, they say it works and all but at the end of the day I'm skeptical about a lot of crap and this is one of them. If I were to ever get one it would be in a bed with some sort of cover over it.

Low 89

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm the same way as dirtyhick. I plan on getting one, but not until I've got a tonneau cover so that it for sure wont get wrecked :)

MIHELA

1-5-6-3-4-2-7-8
Reaction score
I would recommend a tonneau cover also. When they get wet in winter they can freeze and they can stay damp for a while if they get wet and it can't evaporate.

LPG PWRD

Always Learning
Reaction score
the plan is to get a bed rug, truxedo lo-pro qt cover, shave the stake pockets and tailgate handle, and put door poppers on the tailgate with a lowering strut to smooth the release action

Low 89

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Oh shoot sorry, forgot that was a roll up cover, not a hardtop! been lookin at so many covers lately that they all blend together!