DirtridinZ71 Budget SAS Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tylers88

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im not to sure how the boggers work in the snow, only been moving it around in the little bit in the yard. There is not much sideways traction to them and like any other directional, solid lugged tire Im sure they suck.

I have always figured they didn't do real well. Like I said before, love this build, one of the directions I would love to take my 88 but about 2" shorter and on 35s

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
It will be very similar, a couple very minor differences but the frames are the same.

Awesome. What would be the differences? I am probably going to bring it to the most capable place to do it in Alaska and they mainly work on Toyotas and Jeeps. But they are very capable and would do it cheap, but I wanna know what all I need to get and wanna do some of the work too.

dirtridinz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Awesome. What would be the differences? I am probably going to bring it to the most capable place to do it in Alaska and they mainly work on Toyotas and Jeeps. But they are very capable and would do it cheap, but I wanna know what all I need to get and wanna do some of the work too.

Only things I can think of is you wont have the trans linkage in the way on the drivers side frame rail, tcase will have a fixed yoke instead of the flange style. Not sure if there ids any abs sensors up front on a 96 or not?

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
Only things I can think of is you wont have the trans linkage in the way on the drivers side frame rail, tcase will have a fixed yoke instead of the flange style. Not sure if there ids any abs sensors up front on a 96 or not?

I think there might be but Im not running ABS right now anyways. And awesome. I also have to mention mine is the push button 4x4. Would that make a big difference on anything?

dirtridinz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think there might be but Im not running ABS right now anyways. And awesome. I also have to mention mine is the push button 4x4. Would that make a big difference on anything?
Im not sure about the np243 tcase. Not sure if it needs signal from the actuator to shift from 2wd to 4wd. I havent dealt with the 243 very much at all.