Diesel bumper holes?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ruger_556

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What are the dimensions of the holes in a diesel bumper? This might be an odd request but does anyone have pictures of round (say 4" maybe) lights in a diesel bumper?

kdhs10

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Mine aren't round but I have a pic. If I remember correctly the holes a 6 x 4.5.

You must be registered for see images attach

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have some square ones I've been trying to sell if youd be interested in them...

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
There are a lot of different lights you could put in there that are rectangular or square. Pretty sure there's a post in here with tons of pics/info regarding just that.

I think round would look downright wacky. And not even in a "cool; that's different" way. But it's your truck.

Richard

Ruger_556

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nevermind, only reason I asked is because we are selling some sweet LED fog lights at work but they are a 4" round. I did some more searching online and found Rigid is making square DOT fog lights now. I'm going to order those instead, just have to decide how to mount them.

http://www.rigidindustries.com/led-lighting/50481