dick cepek

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jcloud

BaLlIn On A BuDgEt
Reaction score
I tried calling Jon at southern truck performance to order my dick cepek lift but he didnt answer and hasnt called me back :flame: i want it now!!!!!!! lol

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
LOL I don't blame you! Hey be sure to order the double shock kit (getting mine installed tmrw) AND if you go to performancelifts.com they sell the DC series 77 steering stabilizer for $50...The kit (no matter stage 1 or 2) comes with the holes to mount the steering stabilizer and the one I ordered shipped out today with all the mounting hardware! Very nice little upgrade for $50!!! I've gone all these years not knowing that I could add the stabilizer at any time, and I got this double shock kit free...Anyway, you're going to LOVE the kit! It rides soooooo good. I'll have all of my DC shocks (4) of them to give away if anyone wants them since I'm runnin' all new shocks!

If jon doesn't get off his ass call my guy, his name's Brett I believe I gave you his number and I'm driving down to see him first thing in the morning to do all the upgrades! I'll check back on here tmrw while I'm wit him and give you the best quote! I believe it's about $1200 kit

jcloud

BaLlIn On A BuDgEt
Reaction score
Alright bad ass! Let me know how much it is shipped to 77449 from brett. See how much it would cost to get the shock hoop and stabilizer from him also...send me a private message when you know. I would appreciate that! I think Jon said 1275 shipped to my house

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey bud we had a snag, this bracket didn't ship out in time so it's looking like I won't be in Bama with Brett until next week (tue at the earliest) but still not sure when. Let me give you his number you can call him anytime and just tell him Griffin told you to call. He'll give you a great price and he's always straight up and honest about any questions you may have.

His # is 205-388-1673