Dick cepek 6.5 stage 1 lift kit opinions and an opinion on my little summer build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Johnbales

Reaction score
I bought a parts truck from my dads friend for 600 when my rear end went out in my 95 sierra and it had a 14 bolt SF rear end and a dick cepek 6.5 stage 1 lift kit, beat up and blown engine but lift and a good rear end, didnt even look the lift up,I bought it right away I didn't really wanna put it on my 95 so I never did and then I ended up buying a truck of Craigslist for 1400 97 silverado 130k 4x4 little messed up front end and a going out tranny but i have my parts truck that has a clean front end and my grandpas neighpors with a car painter so i did it. now I have enough money for a tranny and 20's on 35's (if I'm lifting it might as well save up to make it super nice) i just want to here people's opinions on the build and everybody's opinion on the lift kit itself. Parts truck and my silver and blue 97 are on my profile.

Johnbales

Reaction score
Oh and if you actually do look at the parts truck that's just the paint chipping on the lift kit for sitting for like 2 years haha