Dev's93 Miss Setback build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Caseman221

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im not sure if this is something your worried about or have thought about, I forget who it was i talked to, but they warned me of running the valves directly to the bungs on the tank. They said that the weight of them over time can cause the bungs to break? Not sure if it is true or not never did and research on it after the fact, but when i saw your tank set up like that the light bulb in my head went off in result of remembering this. Maybe someone will chime in with input

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
I dont see it happening but then again happens lol. Eventually ill have an accuair valve block when funds arise

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
I would like to have the accuair block as well but they don't make it where it accepts 1/2 air line. The VU2 has threaded ports so you could use 1/2" line but the ports are 1/4". And ART's big reads are $150 more than the accuair VU4. If I had the money I would get the big reds.

I will be using valves like you but they will not be on the tanks like that since my tanks do no have the 4 bung holes on the side.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Damn Im kinda kicking myself in the ass rt now. I wish I had researched that more before I bought everything. for what I have in valves and fittings it would had only been another 100 or so to buy the vu4 smh

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
i think seperate valves are just faster. i THINK most those blocks are only up to 3/8 line and only have one maybe two inputs. for daily driving sure the block and Elevel setup is probably pretty nice... i just dont see it AS MUCH FUN. ;)

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Block itself isnt the E level part the controller takes care of that. The block is the same as an 8 valve setup. Im not runnin1/2 in valve setup anyways as most people dont seem to like em. The 3/8s on the block will be just as,fast a reg smc valve and better quality.

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2

smurfcivic

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
To be honest with mine being daily driven the 3/8 valves are to fast to dial in each corner. Guess I'm just old and not switch happy. Lol