Dev's93 Miss Setback build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Yea i gotta get another dash and some more suede.....a few odds and ins pieces for the int the dash will be black and silver.....well most of the int will be cept the seats sunvisors and a few pieces here and there

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
The more you break up the,red the better it seems to look imo
Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my ADR6350 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
i got similar problem. my drivers side rear shock rubs when helper bag aired all the way out, and my passenger side does clear the shock but it does rub the Ebrake cable going to passenger wheel. i could have had them redo the drivers side pipe to clear better BUT i didnt have the extra cash when i had my front crossover pipe raised up front. i figure hell ill need new shocks when i bag the rear anyways right ;) i just gotta have my pipes out the back! i dont know how i will do it when i do get bagged BUT IT WILL BE DONE! maybe not right away but it will happen eventually ;)

edit. on my drivers side shock they have my pipes ran between the shock extenders and axle. ive been thinking ya might be able to just move the upper shock mounts forwards afew inches to give you better shock angle like factory height and that would free up some space to run the pipes out the rear on a static drop truck.

A suggestion for your exhaust. When I had my '91 S15 Jimmy/lowered/383 stroker/700R4/3.73's, the hardest part of that whole build was getting the exhaust to run out the back. So, what we did was make a true dual exhaust outa 1.5", then split it down the middle & added 1' of flat stock, top & bottom. Easy, sure, but a %$#@! of a lot of welding! But that wasn't the hard part. Now we had to take that oval pipe and make it fit a round 2.5" outlet on the mufflers! Well, not so much 'we' as my exhaust shop buddy! It took some time, but it worked. Wish I had some digi pix. That exhaust system was a thing of beauty! And it sounded good!

The last time I re-did my rear suspension, (!,x3) the rear shock mounts were relocated. Made a huge dif in the way the truck handled. I've posted the pix of that a few times. Seen em?

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
dont think so... so what you just move the upper shock mounts closer to the axle? thats what ill be doing on my trailer build atleast. i cannt really do my truck that way right now since they run right thru that area on drivers side and i dont wanna pay to have the pipes redone just yet. ;)

ive seen that oval pipes before and id love for a local shop to use them cause that would fit so nice in some areas! but again there is the issue with fitting round pipe to oval pipe.lol exhuast shops really dont like to do extra work! and they hit ya with that cost!

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
mine is oval piped Im just gonna get a quiter muffler its gotta be cut before the rear anyways as it will have an even more altitude this spring =) I have seen the pics in a thread or 2 though I like how you moved the shock tabs etc Im sure it rides great and sounds nice!!

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
found a bumper with fogs thats been tucked on fsc I dig it. I will get back to work here soon. Im rerady for spring but I already have my first issue with bagging it. My parents are moving so im loosing the garage :( i cant do it at the shop cause the truck has to be movable :( . so unless i can get use of one of my buddies shops or garages i maybe screwed

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
looks good.. don't forget about the 1 inch difference between that style grille and the 94+.

depending on the mounts, something might have to be modified.

EDIT: not the grille, but the filler panel.