Dev's93 Miss Setback build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
thats what i have now but ITs more of a tease. It was on my truck when I bought it and I was happy for about a month or 2 now its just a tease. Id get a 4/6 and if you use for hualing and pulling add helpers bags just my 2 cents. Or at least do the front with spindles so the expensive part is already bought if you get tired of the 2/4 and wanna go lower

Darkside 94

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Great advice, thanks.
thats what i have now but ITs more of a tease. It was on my truck when I bought it and I was happy for about a month or 2 now its just a tease. Id get a 4/6 and if you use for hualing and pulling add helpers bags just my 2 cents. Or at least do the front with spindles so the expensive part is already bought if you get tired of the 2/4 and wanna go lower

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Base
You must be registered for see images attach

cleared

Plan is to have it painted and together by the 19th to take to Slamology

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
damn the last 2 days have been like a nightmare got it seled went to get the silver ready that was left over from a couple other jobs and bam that paint was **** so picking up some silver in the morning. I think someone of great power does not want this truck painted becuase every time we make an attempt something is ******.