Dev's93 Miss Setback build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
May as,well ***** it maybe another month before I post pics
You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Thought I might had a brake shoe cracked or broken on the back as there is an annoying ass clicking noise coming from the back (sounds like Im dragging something) but Im starting to beleive it maybe the u joint noticed a slight lil vibration at a couple certain speeds Saturday. No clank when going into gear has anyone ever heard a bad ujoint making these kinda sounds?

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
well ujoints usually make clank with drive and reverse. if its not its probably ok. but just crawl under the truck with it in neutral and turn it manually to feel any slack anywhere. maybe carrier/hanger bearing.
but have you pulled drums off to inspect for spring poped off?

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Ima try n get it apart before the weekend to check. I dont know if I wanna make the 50 mile trip to extremefest till I know what it is for sure.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
I actually have had 2 u-joints go without clanking going into gear first, just started vibrating then dropped