Dev's93 Miss Setback build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Damn between working 10 hour days and putting the extra time in on the truck over the last week Im freakin wore out just a few more days till I get to really start enjoying my baby. Thanks for the compliments guys it helps keep me going

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
yea like I said in another thread earlier i think the best part for me will be when i pull in the drive and see my son grinning ear to ear freaking out saying lets go daddy

redneck98

All the girls wanna ride!
Reaction score
damn your good at reparing dents!!! wana come fix mine :lol:

how did you put the red/orange lights in your high beams?

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
I ordered some red 194 leds and got a couple sockets use a small unibit drilled a hole in the side of the housing just big enough for the socker siliconed it in and wired em up

redneck98

All the girls wanna ride!
Reaction score
I ordered some red 194 leds and got a couple sockets use a small unibit drilled a hole in the side of the housing just big enough for the socker siliconed it in and wired em up

thats pretty cool. i really like how it looks!!

good job!!

454SSguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not gonna lie dev, thinkin about stealing that light idea, just to use at night when I'm not actually driving or anything. I think it'd look cool.