Dev's93 Miss Setback build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
yuppers the inch of cali is driving me crazy

Is it sittin 4/7 right now? Im goin 5/8 once the snows gone here and i pull my truck out again. Usually 5/8 sits level or has a slight rake from what ive seen. 4/7 should sit similar.. you say yours is cali'd a bit, maybe the coils havent settled yet?

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
It all depends on how the vehicle sat in stock form and what all was changed, also different brands have different "settled" height and spring wire thickness. A 4/7 will give different results across 2 trucks even if same year and body style. My 95 had to get a 4 drop in the back just to sit level, 96 would need a 3.5 drop in the back to sit level, but don't want a lowered work truck, so it's going the opposite direction :p

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Ok Thurs night someone decided to kick some dents in the bottom of the bedside and scratch F U in the primer ....jackass found out FRiday afternoon.
You must be registered for see images attach

A couple hours into Sat Morning

reshooting all the red on my truck with a new shade

Playing with some rough layouts

Planned on doin the jambs today but found a small spot of rust on the inside bottom of the drivers door that I had to fix so they will be shot tomorrow