desperate for truck. flying to texas.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cviola2005

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thank for the rep!

Bunch of top notch guys in this tread. Glad to see so many people offering a stranger a hand :thumbup: :thumbup: rep for everyone thats pretty cool

Adam

If we weren't this nice, what would this forum be?

This whole forum is full of guys like this. And we aren't just gmt400 loyalists either. We would offer to help anyone. Unless it's a ford or dodge. Those guys can eat a.......nah jk. We would help them too if they asked. That's why I love it here. How I met one of my newest friends. Hope to be able to meet a lot more of you all as well. If I ever get my diesel shop I would be more than willing to offer my services to anyone. Even the gassers. Seeing as I plan to keep my 400 til I die and keep it gas powered

Sent from a most likely government flagged smartphone. Tyler/T-Unit

That's right, ask for help and you shall receive. BTW...

We would offer to help anyone. Unless it's a ford or dodge. Those guys can eat a.......nah jk.

That's just hilarious!!

j.edi

Reaction score
OK... back with an update and some corrections:

Turns out this truck is NOT the W/T version, but is a RC/SB Sierra.

Also, truck did not need a starter, it only needed a mere battery cable! $35 buck repair.

But, as you see from the attached photo - this fella needs some new tires, so that's gonna set me back a few pennies.

You must be registered for see images attach

NOW, here's the plan:

I fly into Dallas next Sunday, Nov 10.
First leg of trip, Monday - Plano to Shreveport, to Jackson, then overnight in Tuscaloosa. (planning an average of ~3-hour segments)
Second leg, Tuesday - Tuscaloosa to Atlanta, then to Charlotte, and back to Durham.

Wish me luck, I just reserved my flight!

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Will post to chat thread so the regulars will see!

Sent from what is likely a government flagged smartphone. Tyler/T-Unit