desperate for truck. flying to texas.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

j.edi

Reaction score
you guys rock! thanks for all the suggestions and offers of assistance.

the truck is currently being checked by their regular mechanic, fingers crossed that it doesn't need much to get rolling again. he is gonna call me so i can ask him what he thinks about it making the trip to NC.

If this happens, the road trip will be early November from Plano to Durham, so i will be rolling down I-20 & I-85. will keep ya'll updated.

sent from the nearest satellite

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You'll come right by me then. When you get ready to go lmk and I'll give you my number in case you have an issue. Hopefully it will be and uneventful trip though. If they kept that truck in decent shape you shouldnt have a problem. 400's are the last decent trucks GM built, they are like tanks....

:hidesbehindsofa: from the 8/900 lovers...

VorTecxas

American Nightmare
Reaction score
you guys rock! thanks for all the suggestions and offers of assistance.

the truck is currently being checked by their regular mechanic, fingers crossed that it doesn't need much to get rolling again. he is gonna call me so i can ask him what he thinks about it making the trip to NC.

If this happens, the road trip will be early November from Plano to Durham, so i will be rolling down I-20 & I-85. will keep ya'll updated.

sent from the nearest satellite

Hey, I'm in McKinney, just north of Plano. I work IN Plano, at good ol' AutoZone at Spring Creek and Alma, so any parts or help you need I've got you, man. If you want my # PM me, always glad to help out.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
You'll come right by me then. When you get ready to go lmk and I'll give you my number in case you have an issue. Hopefully it will be and uneventful trip though. If they kept that truck in decent shape you shouldnt have a problem. 400's are the last decent trucks GM built, they are like tanks....

:hidesbehindsofa: from the 8/900 lovers...

MOAR REP!!!!

Sent from a most likely government flagged smartphone. Tyler/T-Unit

phule

Back in a 400 again
Reaction score
Bunch of top notch guys in this tread. Glad to see so many people offering a stranger a hand:thumbup::thumbup: rep for everyone thats pretty cool

Adam

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
This whole forum is full of guys like this. And we aren't just gmt400 loyalists either. We would offer to help anyone. Unless it's a ford or dodge. Those guys can eat a.......nah jk. We would help them too if they asked. That's why I love it here. How I met one of my newest friends. Hope to be able to meet a lot more of you all as well. If I ever get my diesel shop I would be more than willing to offer my services to anyone. Even the gassers. Seeing as I plan to keep my 400 til I die and keep it gas powered :driver:

Sent from a most likely government flagged smartphone. Tyler/T-Unit

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
:ehcapt:
Hey, I'm in McKinney, just north of Plano. I work IN Plano, at good ol' AutoZone at Spring Creek and Alma, so any parts or help you need I've got you, man. If you want my # PM me, always glad to help out.

Me and you are right next to each other.