Denali fog light switch for my 97 Suburban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blueridgerobbie

RiverMonster
Reaction score
I am putting a set of fog lights on my wife's brush guard and I am in bad need of a Denali factory fog light switch.

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
i got one fog light switch with the trim with all three openings. fog light switch goes on the bottom. no other switches included. 50shipped in 48states. two of the clips on the back of the switch are broke but it still has two good clips and it holds to the trim just fine. at most if its not secure enough for you simply epoxy glue it to the trim piece.
You must be registered for see images attach

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
Well that's my price. These aren't all over eBay! eBay has one right now and they want 100bucks for those three switches a d no pigtails.
You just don't find these escalates and denalis in the junkyard as much! Feel free to call around!
If ya change your mind you know where to find one reasonably priced IMO!

blueridgerobbie

RiverMonster
Reaction score
Well that's my price. These aren't all over eBay! eBay has one right now and they want 100bucks for those three switches a d no pigtails.
You just don't find these escalates and denalis in the junkyard as much! Feel free to call around!
If ya change your mind you know where to find one reasonably priced IMO!

Dude, I agree with you, if it wasn't broken. No worries though, didn't mean to offend you if I did.