Demand for a 1.25" Lift

If shopping for a body lift, how likely would you be to buy a 1.5" kit?

• Very likely

Votes: 16 61.5%
  • Likely

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Not at all

Votes: 7 26.9%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

highspeed

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I like the idea of 1.5". Its not too much lift, but worth the investment .

Cody

Reaction score
Due to costs of ensuring every part made is certified, the likeliness of building 1" and 1.5" variants may not be applicable. Although the designs will be reviewed to see if we can manufacture the kit to accommodate the different sizes. Research is being done on flipping the rear bumper brackets to offer as an option for those users wanting to save money and don't mind drilling new holes in there factory parts. One downfall to building a 1" kit on the gmt400 platform is that there is not enough clearance to allow the possibility of flipping. Also due to there already being a 2" kit on the market, we feel an 1.25" would would be marketable compared to a 1.5"
The blocks are made of reinforced nylon, information on the brackets will be released as it becomes available.
Still looking for feedback on the 2" rear blocks and u bolt package.

Cody

Reaction score
The pole should state a 1.25" kit, not a 1.5"
If a moderator reads this could the typo please be corrected.

highspeed

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah i understand your point of view, i just think 1.5" is a perfect for the people who dont want 3", which seems to be the most common.

TwoPedal98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've never been a fan of body lifts except for the fact that they make it a lot easier to clean the salt, snow, mud or whatever off the top of the frame rail so to me a 1.5" is perfect!

As far as the 2" block, that's what I have now along with an add-a-leaf and I'm going to go to a 1" block I don't like having the t-bars cranked that much to level it out

95six.five

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Id buy a kit. Id love the option of lifting it more without the frame showing and not look too weird.

Says the one with his bed removed :rotflmao: Just kiddin bro, i like your truck! I think the idea of the 1.25" body lift is great! not gonna have the frame showing so much...i'd get one myself if you end up producing them except for the fact of cooling issues on my 6.5.

lkfldredneck

HILLBILLY DELUXE!!!
Reaction score
Says the one with his bed removed :rotflmao: Just kiddin bro, i like your truck! I think the idea of the 1.25" body lift is great! not gonna have the frame showing so much...i'd get one myself if you end up producing them except for the fact of cooling issues on my 6.5.

Dont worry, i got a box for her! :lol: and thanks man. id love to add a little more lift without havin to go up to a 3" susp. lift or even 4" and spend out the ass for it

95six.five

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Dont worry, i got a box for her! :lol: and thanks man. id love to add a little more lift without havin to go up to a 3" susp. lift or even 4" and spend out the ass for it

If only mine was 4x4... I wish we had never sold the old Z71 we had....94 extended cab with a 6.5, auto...I love my truck but thats two options i wish i had...ext cab and 4x4..too easy to get stuck with 2wd!