Demand for a 1.25" Lift

If shopping for a body lift, how likely would you be to buy a 1.5" kit?

• Very likely

Votes: 16 61.5%
  • Likely

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Not at all

Votes: 7 26.9%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lkfldredneck

HILLBILLY DELUXE!!!
Reaction score
If only mine was 4x4... I wish we had never sold the old Z71 we had....94 extended cab with a 6.5, auto...I love my truck but thats two options i wish i had...ext cab and 4x4..too easy to get stuck with 2wd!

That sucks, sounds like that was a nice truck. id rather a reg cab, but itd have to be 4x4. mines a red cab wannabe since i took out the back seat and just have a bench seat. and i wouldnt be able to stand a 2wd truck!

95six.five

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I loved it! It was dark blue with the blue interior, buckets, and the a/c even worked! Lol we bought it for $800 with a knock, replaced a rod and she ran great other than bad timing...then the injector pump went out we think...ended up selling it for $500. I regret it -.- i love my truck but the 2wd sucks! A few of my buddies got jacked up gmt400 Z's and im over here with my 2wd...lol

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk 4

lkfldredneck

HILLBILLY DELUXE!!!
Reaction score
I loved it! It was dark blue with the blue interior, buckets, and the a/c even worked! Lol we bought it for $800 with a knock, replaced a rod and she ran great other than bad timing...then the injector pump went out we think...ended up selling it for $500. I regret it -.- i love my truck but the 2wd sucks! A few of my buddies got jacked up gmt400 Z's and im over here with my 2wd...lol

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk 4

Swap er to a Solid Axle, and say "Burn bitches" :rofl:

95six.five

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
:lol: Haha! thats the plan eventually! for now i just plan on getting some nice new rims and a spring spacer up front to run 33's all the way around. We've been talking about gettin all 3 of our trucks together for a nice photoshoot! :deal:

lkfldredneck

HILLBILLY DELUXE!!!
Reaction score

lkfldredneck

HILLBILLY DELUXE!!!
Reaction score
Which do you think would be easier to do?

The kit is all bolt on, plus gives you 3" of lift if you use stock front chevy springs. if you use rear it gives about 7" etc.
If you take off the old shackles, etc. you dont get any lift, well maybe like an inch of so due to frame difference, but then you dont have to pay for the bolt up kit. youd have to get a Ford axle since its a Driver drop unless you want to get an NP205 T-case swap kit which is more money, but that could be money you wouldnt have to spend on the kit. its kinda

95six.five

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
As of right now i'm not wanting it to be real tall...i saw a post on here awhile back of a pretty low SAS but i can't find it anymore.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Two things....the 3" lift is built into the kits for the simple reason of oil pan clearance. And a lot of guys who use parts from a squarebody use the rear shackle hangers to lift at min 2.5" over stock for the same reason.

Secondly I have been researching body lifts on diesels for awhile and the general feeling is that you can body lift them just need to do a few more mods such as extending the rad shroud.

95six.five

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Two things....the 3" lift is built into the kits for the simple reason of oil pan clearance. And a lot of guys who use parts from a squarebody use the rear shackle hangers to lift at min 2.5" over stock for the same reason.

Secondly I have been researching body lifts on diesels for awhile and the general feeling is that you can body lift them just need to do a few more mods such as extending the rad shroud.

I think i can deal with 3" of lift...but according to that website that "******" posted my 2wd 2500 frame isn't directly compatible and that i'm gonna have to do frame cutting?