Deciding On Tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smrr1

wait for it...
Reaction score
i don't go mudding but i used to and i from the little mud i have been in the yoko geolander ats would do well. nothing like a mts but a good all around tire. cleared out well the one time they were in mud.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
My mom has those and after 24k miles, we already need new ones

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Now was that in 2 or 4 wheel drive? I've been reading reviews and although they don't look that aggressive they have extremley good reviews. Theya re cheap too!

Both, if im going in something sticky ill shift it into 4 wheel drive before hand. The stock pictures don't do them any justice, they look MUCH more aggressive in person!!! A goof friend of mine had set of Baja Widetracks on his truck, and he couldn't go near the places I could. He took them off and bought a set of Kumhos and couldn't be happier with the them also! They are a great tire!

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
They are $576 shipped. I hope if I decide to go with them they will be half as good as you and everyone says they are haha.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
They are $576 shipped. I hope if I decide to go with them they will be half as good as you and everyone says they are haha.

Im very picky when it comes to tires on anything, and I honestly don't have any complaints with these! They wear is great, im at over 40K on my current set!

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Im very picky when it comes to tires on anything, and I honestly don't have any complaints with these! They wear is great, im at over 40K on my current set!

How many more do you expect to get out of 'em?

smrr1

wait for it...
Reaction score
My mom has those and after 24k miles, we already need new ones

really? dried out or what? everything i have seen say they love them and last a good while. mine only have about 4k (as you should know!) and are doing wonderful.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I don't know what it is. Know burnouts obviously haha.